Hi, my name is Amy. I started In Sync Web Design as a new venture in 2010. I enjoy working with clients in offering high-ranking and effective search engine optimization, "eye-catching" custom website design services since 2002. I also believe in "quality" customer service. I treat others as I would want to be treated. Therefore, I give each one of my web site design clients the personal attention they deserve.
WHAT I DO IS:
- define your unique selling point that sets you apart from your competition.
- walk you through to determine your current and future marketing needs.
- develop a custom web development plan in which you are comfortable.
- contribute to your success in your Internet marketing and sales efforts.
- help grow your online business in the future.
- prospects get familiar with the staggering wide range of pricing out there.
- prospects get at least two quotes. I know this sounds odd. But it is important to me that you get the best possible fit for your company.
- it's more cost effective long term to work with a trusted, well-established, full-time company in which you can grow.
- you consult with a tax attorney. Websites are considered a tax-deductable business investment.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND:
- you work with a web developer that uses a written contract. This specifically gives the designer's exclusive rights of the site to you (the client).
Statistics show that you only have a few seconds to capture your client's attention, or they are gone.
Call me at (913) 825-2587 or Email Me Today to get a FREE, no obligation, 30-minute consultation, along with an outline of items you should consider when developing your web site design and online marketing plan. Get a leg up on your competition today!